Sunday, January 11, 2009

Naamacha Falls

This was a beautiful stop we took on our way home from South Africa.

3 comments:

Keller Clan Mom said...

I LOVED seeing all your pictures of Africa! Thanks so much for posting these for us. It looks so wonderful. Those Kruger pictures are too spectacular to believe. I miss Mom & Dad & Lindy! I can't wait to have them home! We miss you too Annie!

Jessica Speed said...

You guys had quite the Christmas experience. I am really jealous that you got to help out at the orphanage, how fun it must of been to be with all those darling children!

Emily said...

Hey! I came from Meghan's blog, thought I might know you . . . but I don't.

Your life is very adventurous! I have never been to Africa, but it sure looks interesting.

I read your husband is a first year med student. My husband is just ending his third year (yeah! Residency next year!). Hang it there, it will end. Eventually. :)

www.emilysmusings.com