Friday, January 30, 2009

Art

Here are some pictures of the latest artistic moments in our house.

I love his lips- I guess it helps when you are working really hard. (Play dough is courtesy of Grandma Lewis' valentines package. He can't help but have a little taste of it now and then.)
One of the joys of teaching preschool, is the lovely home decor I often have hanging. This is their interpretation of 'Life under the ocean.' Doesn't it make you want to go and paint with water colors!
And we found this new addition for the house in Mozambique. Which I also really love!

6 comments:

Amy Cannon said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. Wow! Does he just stay and do preschool with you? How is it going? Are you loving preschool?

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!!! I can not believe you guys got to go to Africa!! You are so lucky!! I loved all the pictures and I love your little guy! He is adorable and is getting so big! And we're so excited about Doug's Dad running for Mayor! That is so great!
It looks like you're having fun! :) It was fun to catch up on your blog!

Loni said...

You seriously are the best preschool teacher Annie! I am SO grateful for you!

Tricia said...

Wow...you are so talented at teaching. Also, what a good mom...instilling imagination and artistry!

Jessica Speed said...

Love those lips! You're an amazing teacher, how do you do it and be a mother?? Does Callin participate with class? That painting from Mozambique is quite beautiful.

Brent & Emily Slade said...

Hey Ann! So cute of Callin...and I love the artist pictures. Miss you guys so much!