I may have waited a little long to do this, but I finally let Callin be my cookie helper. He was thrilled from start to finish and several times since has got out the mixing bowl from the cupboard and says, "Cee-cee" for cookie.
looks like he had a blast! it's funny how you do something once with a child and they never forget where things are and then they beg for them. i bet the cee-cee's tasted yummy!
HEY! I just went through like 5 months of your blog!! My favorite was learning about your wonderfully fabulous Christmas! I loved seeing all the great pictures of Africa!!! Made me miss it. So, I'm here in TX now, and I'm excited to call you...but we're still getting settled. Gimme another day...:) Loves! Paola
Annie, Ben has loved to cook with me since he was really little. When I was prego with Abby and taking a nap and woke up to Ben making himself scrambled eggs. He cracked the eggs into the bowl scrambled them. Got a frying pan. Turned the stove on and was busy scraping the pan making perfect scrambled eggs. He was barely three! I decided I was letting him cook with me a little too much. I now keep my handy dandy stove on the lock mode when I am not using it.
He's so cute! No, you haven't waited to long to have him help with making cookies. I just barely had Autumn help me last year! I was sure missing out on a lot of fun memories. Thanks for the comment about the pics, I actually would like to be a photographer on the side. Do you think I have a chance??
11 comments:
Too cute! What a good little mommy you are! He's getting SO big!
looks like he had a blast! it's funny how you do something once with a child and they never forget where things are and then they beg for them. i bet the cee-cee's tasted yummy!
HEY! I just went through like 5 months of your blog!! My favorite was learning about your wonderfully fabulous Christmas! I loved seeing all the great pictures of Africa!!! Made me miss it. So, I'm here in TX now, and I'm excited to call you...but we're still getting settled. Gimme another day...:)
Loves!
Paola
Annie, Ben has loved to cook with me since he was really little. When I was prego with Abby and taking a nap and woke up to Ben making himself scrambled eggs. He cracked the eggs into the bowl scrambled them. Got a frying pan. Turned the stove on and was busy scraping the pan making perfect scrambled eggs. He was barely three! I decided I was letting him cook with me a little too much. I now keep my handy dandy stove on the lock mode when I am not using it.
Looks like he has a new love besides lawnmowers! Now you just need to teach him how to help clean up the cookie mess :) Callin is such a sweet kid.
He's so cute! No, you haven't waited to long to have him help with making cookies. I just barely had Autumn help me last year! I was sure missing out on a lot of fun memories. Thanks for the comment about the pics, I actually would like to be a photographer on the side. Do you think I have a chance??
Annie, he is SO cute!
oh how i wish we could get your little cookie helper and my little cookie helper together to make a batch!
...but think of the mess that would make!
I love little pictures like that! The classics.
Post a Comment