Go John Lewis! I am working like a busy bee for this campaign. It's very exciting. I feel really good vibes from everyone. Lots of people already know him & I think he has a great shot.
Wow, it just took me like a half hour to read your updates! I am glad I got to, everytime I saw you last week, it was so rushed, I never got to hear about your trip. I am certainly jealous!
Hey! That last pic you have posted with Ben has one of our good friends, Brandon Burkinshaw in the background! Funny! Anyway- you've been tagged...so check out my blog...
How cute is Callin?!? I loved looking at your pictures of Africa and I am wishing I could sit in person and hear you tell me all about your trip! Miss you guys! How's school?
9 comments:
I love the one with the 2 girls and the sign. put me on the list I'll vote for him! :) too bad I don't live in gilbert.
Go John Lewis! I am working like a busy bee for this campaign. It's very exciting. I feel really good vibes from everyone. Lots of people already know him & I think he has a great shot.
Wow, it just took me like a half hour to read your updates! I am glad I got to, everytime I saw you last week, it was so rushed, I never got to hear about your trip. I am certainly jealous!
Annie, Kent and I will definitely be voting for him. I am not a fan of Steve Berman.
Hope he wins for Mayor!
Great post, Annie! The blog button looks great.
I LOVED reading about your trip to Africa. That is amazing! Someday I hope to be as traveled as Callin.
Hey! That last pic you have posted with Ben has one of our good friends, Brandon Burkinshaw in the background! Funny!
Anyway- you've been tagged...so check out my blog...
How cute is Callin?!? I loved looking at your pictures of Africa and I am wishing I could sit in person and hear you tell me all about your trip! Miss you guys! How's school?
Post a Comment