I don't know why I was fretting! :) Aging is fun at this stage. Although I seriously think I am digressing in the maturity department. I have door bell ditched twice in the past week. But then again I don't think I used to almost pee my pants with excitement and laughter back in the old days.
I had a fantastic weekend full of lunches, and flowers, and sweet notes, and Oreo ice cream cake, and sweet boys, and home videos, and a clean car, and a nap, and LOST. Who could ask for anything more!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Annie! And if I remember correctly, I think you did almost pee your pants back in the old days (well the old college days anyway)!! Love you!
Happy Birthday! You look great and it sounds like you were well loved and taken care of! ;)
I'm so glad you had a good birthday! I'm also happy to see that you ate oreo cake; after your last post you had me feeling really guilty about the treats I eat:) You look fantastic by the way- look at your tiny waist!
Rhett looks just like us :)
nice tan. also, rhett totally does look like the twins. he's getting sooooo cute.
Happy Birthday, cute Annie! Looks like you had a great day with all the cute boys in your life! :)
oh my goodness....can you just leave Rhett here when you come!? Please!!! Hope you had the best bday ever!
You are gorgeous! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment