Sunday, April 11, 2010

the santa bunny

I made the mistake of telling Cal that the Easter Bunny is kind of like Santa.  That he will bring us a special prize if he is a good boy.  All he heard was "Santa, Santa. Santa."  Suffice it to say that he was a tad bit let down and is still asking when is Santa coming. Rhett on the other hand couldn't have been happier with his new jammies (shower present) and duckie (recycled Easter present from last year that didn't get much play time).  Yeah that is how this Easter bunny rolls.

5 comments:

Amy and Dave B. said...

I love how your Easter Bunny rolls! Ours rolls like that sometimes too :)

Merry said...

Haha! Hug your boys for me. I wish I could see you guys more often.

TyandMar said...

Love Cal's spiked hair!!

J said...

I like Cal's puma's (and his cool hair too). Do they make velcro puma's in adult sizes?

Loni said...

I like your Easter Bunny! Annie (the little one :) got a toy and a can of formula so the bunny was just as generous around here too. :)