Dear Rhett,
I love you.
A lot.
(No reminder note needed...yet that is. See post below.)
I kind of like it, but you toot when you cry, or even laugh sometimes. Although today is really only the second day where you have full blown belly laughed. I love it! (We called Dad and left him a laughing message so he could partake in the joy.)
You always have lint between your toes, your fingers, and under your double chin.
You insist on drinking some milk somewhere between the hours of 3 and 5 am.
Other than that, you are perfect.
Love, Mom
8 comments:
This is such a sweet post.
These two pictures of your boys are darling! I love them.
Oh my gosh, I love this picture. And it's still so weird to me to read "Love, Mom" and think that that is YOU. You're a mom!
What a cutie!
Oh, I love this picture! I finally get to see what he really looks like. He looks SO big! Wish I was there to hear the belly laugh:) And I love Callin's "jungle" comment. Let's be grateful that atleast it's not in his pants, unlike a little boy living with me whose name starts with B...
Tara
You've got some cute boys, did you take these?? If so, you did a great job.
oh my goodness Ann.....he is such a cutie! I love the newest posts...those pics are so cute in his room! Looking more & more like Doug's baby pictures!
Oh....I can't wait to snuggle with him this summer!
see u
What a sweet post. What a sweet boy! Oh this is getting me excited for my little one if I can survive two more long weeks! Take care chica!
Post a Comment