Dear Callin:
I love you.
A lot.
Love Mom
(I thought about posting that note as a little reminder to myself. And here is why I need the reminder...)
I walk down the stairs just in time to see this little man just finishing up a little pee into my half drunk Lemon Lime Gatorade bottle. Seriously? Is it in the male DNA to have to pee on everything! When I asked him what he was doing, he looked at me and kind of confused said, "Someone peed in here." It would have been just a little bit funny if I didn't see that happen. And it was April Fools. And it was Doug who finished it off! hee hee!
Apparently the whole camping really stuck with him. Especially the going-to-the-bathroom-outside thing.
Since our camping trip (about 10 days ago) he has:
peed on a crate of bricks at Home Depot,
pooped (excuse my language) 3 times outside our house,
pooped at the park-like right in the middle of 20+ kids (Bless you Elice),
peed in my neighbors backyard,
peed on at least 1 dozen trees,
and now...peed in a bottle.
And I should mention that he does a excellent job of removing this shorts and undies before.
peed on a crate of bricks at Home Depot,
pooped (excuse my language) 3 times outside our house,
pooped at the park-like right in the middle of 20+ kids (Bless you Elice),
peed in my neighbors backyard,
peed on at least 1 dozen trees,
and now...peed in a bottle.
And I should mention that he does a excellent job of removing this shorts and undies before.
We have talked A LOT about the appropriate places to go and I think he has figured it out. Every time he now goes outside he tells me, "I won't go poo poo outside mom, only in the jungle."
P.S. Sorry to his buddies who have followed his example and have tried it out for themselves. Boys will be boys!
P.S.S Happy Bithday to my dear 'ol (not to be confused with old) Mommy!
post edit: Sorry for the confussion. No Doug did not drink it. But it sure would have been funny.
post edit: Sorry for the confussion. No Doug did not drink it. But it sure would have been funny.
11 comments:
I do not look forward to potty training and all of the repercussions. I need to develop a lot more patience before dealing with that. You are an awesome mom!
That sounds so familiar. I think everyone of those places has happened to me, except for Home Depot. For me it was the Garden Center at Wal-Mart.
Don't you just love boys?
I find out next week if I'm having another girl or another boy.
That is really funny but probably only because it didn't happen to me! Boys. Funny creatures.
Hahahahaha! This is probably pretty frustrating for you, but I find it completely hilarious!
oh dear Annie! Good luck with that!!!
Hilarious! I'm confused though...when you say "Doug finished it off" what exactly do you mean?
So...this is what I have to look forward to with James :) Public peeing...ha ha ha! I have had a lot of nephews/ cousins that did the same thing. Definitely a boy thing. Al told me once that that was his favorite part about camping when he was younger. Why is it so fun?!
These pics of your boys are to die for. So adorable!!
I am so glad you posted this! It sure made me laugh (just what I've needed today)! :) I am sorry for the frustration/embarrassment you went through.
wow. that is so funny! i am always entertained when i read your blog, so thank you for writing.--from kristen
ha! ha! That is hilarious! wow....bricks at Home Depot....that's gotta make you proud!
Oh Annie! Jamas and I couldn't stop laughing at this one. Thanks for sharing. I'm still giggling. I needed that. Sorry it was at your expense! LOVE you.
Post a Comment