I promised my mom on the phone yesterday that I would tell Callin that she loved and missed him. After he woke up from his nap, I took him over to her picture and gave him the message. Several minutes later I came back into the room and he had not moved and was still studying the picture. This is a little proof for my mom that the love is mutual! (And I have to add he really loves Papa too!)
(Not to mention that he LOVES his blankie and lion a LOT which are both from his Grammie.)
PARABÉNS MAMÃE! We hope you have a lovely birthday!
I loved catching up on your blog today Annie! So cute-- Callin staring at Grammie & Papa's picture. I especially enjoyed the pig birth story & the tribute to Tara. Precious! I loved the photo's of you & Tara too. I love it. Just love it.
9 comments:
isn't it sad living so far away from grandparents? mckinlay take my parents picture off the wall and snuggles it too. so sweet!
I loved catching up on your blog today Annie! So cute-- Callin staring at Grammie & Papa's picture. I especially enjoyed the pig birth story & the tribute to Tara. Precious! I loved the photo's of you & Tara too. I love it. Just love it.
That's too sweet. When will they be done with their mission?
I mean when will he be released from being a Mission President.
That is very sweet. I am sure Callin (and you) will be happy to see your mom and dad soon.
That is darling!
SOOO cute. Oh...that is so neat that there is a special connection even though he doesn't get to see them that often.
The park was so much fun...and yea for Twilight! So, did Doug watch it with you yet???
HEY! You did it! :)
The PARABÉNS MAMÃE I mean :)
Post a Comment