Sunday, April 26, 2009

Letter Z

After rhyming away to 'Ziggity, Zaggity, Zotch, the Zebra wore a watch..." for a couple of days, we were ready to head off to the ZOO! My preschool had a fun day at the Houston Zoo to celebrate letter Z. I have a lot of fun with these 6 GREAT kidos.
They were quite the cute little scientist walking around with their clipboards.
If anyone is looking for a preschool in Pearland, TX for next year, let me know!

5 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

That looks like a very fun field trip! I also love the idea of six kids rather than 26. I bet you love teaching preschool and I'm sure you are incredible. When you posted pictures of your beautiful home I loved your preschool room. If I knew anyone in Pearland I would definitely recommend you!

Loni said...

Yay! What cute kids! I must admit I'm proud of Ella for toting that backpack. Did she put up a fuss? You are a great teacher! I'm just bummed I missed out. Thank you for posting the pictures!

Erin said...

I wish you could be my kids preschool teacher! I'm sure you do an amazing job. I have to say you are one brave lady taking a bunch of 4 year olds(?) to the zoo. Oh, and your hair looks fab in that picture with the big fish. Love it.

James & Tara Huish said...

OH! Doesn't it seem like we were just on our joyschool fieldtrip to the Phoenix zoo?!! Good times:) Man, I as well wish you could be Gene's preschool teacher! It would be a dream! I loved the clipboards! They looked like they loved it! So cute!

Love ya!

adam and erica said...

Perfect! I need to take some notes on the preschool teaching thing. I have been out of that scene for way too long. Of course you would be the BEST preschool teacher with such fun activities.