With highs of 79 degrees, what is there not to love about Arizona in February!

Picnic #1 of the week. My little one tooth crawler!
Callin L-O-V-E-S our daily ritual of pony petting in the backyard.


Picnic #2 Trisha, Rachael, Trina, Tara, Carrie, Me, Jess and our slew of children!
5 comments:
Those are the cutest pics out with the ponies! Be careful....that's how it all started with Livi! Pretty soon your going to have to decorate his room with horsies!
K what the heck! You partied without me. I guess that is what I get for living in Oklahoma. Looks like you had fun!!!! Cute little BOY YOU HAVE!
looks like you guys are sure having fun in the sun... isn't it nice?
I'm jealous of your weather. It snowed here a bit yesterday. Yuck.
You have a Blog! I found you! Come visit ours... I'm coming to Arizona in early June - we'll have to hang out!
Tally
http://tayandtalturner.blogspot.com
Post a Comment