Here is my latest project. It included finding this frame at 40% off because it had missing glass (which I didn't need for embroidery anyway), spray painting the frames black, and the stitching. I finished it up watching American Idol tonight...
By the way, I voted for my 1st time! (Brooke White of course!) I was always afraid of the phone lines being busy, etc., but it was so easy. Who votes that 3 nights is a little much? Thank heavens for TiVo and skipping through the boring parts.
8 comments:
darling annie! gotta love great projects you can do while watching tv. it makes me feel like i'm not wasting so much time. :)
love you!
Cute Annie. You need to teach me how to be crafty!! I agree that American Idol is way boring without Tivo. I can't watch it any other way. By the way, the nursing cover should be on its way so look for it in the mail!! Sorry about that... We miss you guys. Maybe this summer we can plan a road trip down with our new baby!!
It looks great. I'm all about projects and especially doing them in front of the TV. I'm also a fan of Brooke White! I too was always afraid to vote, until I tried once and much easier than expected!
You're just turing into quite the little "Betty" or is it "Holly"? Either way, good for you!
I love American Idol with FF too. Do you know of Brooke White down there? Or are you just a fan because she is from AZ? I would like to know more about here, she is beautiful.
So cute Ann! You are definitely the "crafty" sister! ....Teach me some of your talents when you have a moment!
Awesome! You're quite the homemaker. Homemade baby food, embroidery!
very cute! where'd you find the frame?
Post a Comment