Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Book Worms

Callin has inherited his mom and dad's love for books! We spend 10 minutes probably 3 times a day going through books. This touch and feel farm book is always his favorite.
I would love to know any good books you are reading and you can check out my
latest picks on my shelf on the side. Or if you want to join a really fun book club- let me know!
(Unfortunately the 2 classes I am taking are slowing down my leisure reading time!)

7 comments:

Karen said...

What classes are you taking? Are you working on a masters? I love how little babies love books too!

Kim said...

That is so cute! Little Cal is just getting so big! I read some pretty good (but kinda strange) books. They're on my Shelfari shelf. The first one is "A Great and Terrible Beauty" by Libba Bray. Liz Norman let me borrow hers and I liked them--for the most part. You should check them out if you want!

Browns said...

How nice that he likes to read! Cooper didnt really tolerate it until like, a month ago?
K. A great book (I think) is The Question of God by Dr. Armand M. Nicholi. It is a comarison and contrast of Sigmond Freud and C,S. Lewis's views and theories on God, love, sex and the meaning of life. It really is a good book and a good testimony builder(for me it was) There is my input!

Paola said...

What two classes are you in!? That's great the Cal likes books. I am secretly nervous that Mateus may not. What would I do with myself? I bet he will...thinking positive,
Paola

Paola said...

What two classes are you in!? That's great the Cal likes books. I am secretly nervous that Mateus may not. What would I do with myself? I bet he will...thinking positive,
Paola

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

I love Sandra Boynton books for kids. They have such a nice rhythm and I always make up melodies for "song" pages. Pretty fun for the kids.

Amy G. said...

my kids still love that book. it's a classic.