I have received countless comments about my fabulous nursing covers. My friend Charlie has created a DARLING line of them with tons of choices. This is a little advertisement for her. They make wonderful gifts. I love it because Callin can't pull it off and I can still see him the whole time. Anyway check it out some time. http://www.joiaproducts.com/ I will keep a link on the side in case you want to visit the site in the future.

This is when the triplets were 2, 3, and 4 weeks old.
(Please excuse our post baby weight. We all look great 8 months later!)
Here is the model version!
3 comments:
I think I will be giving myself one of these for baby #3 (by the way, this is NOT an announcement--I am not currently pregnant, nor do I have any plans to be soon!)
Well when it's my turn to have a little one, I will definitely be wanting one of those. They look cute.
P.S. Annie, do you think, if we need to come up with a place, it'd be possible for Laura to hold my bridal shower there at your mom's house? Mine is just TOO far for everyone to drive out to.
no fair....I think you now need to redeem me....:) That's a nasty picture!
Post a Comment