Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Packard Posterity

Now that the surprise is over...happy 57th birthday to my dad and mom (March 7th and April 14th)...I can post pictures of their darling birthday present.
This wall in our basement features all 17 of the cousins with plenty of room for more!
For all your vinyl needs Chocolates for Breakfast is the best!

8 comments:

ty and megs said...

darling annie! i'm sure they LOVED it!

Raeanna said...

You guys are amazing! It is adorable!

Matt and Dionne said...

Annie!!! It was so fun to hear from you! Your little family is absolutely adorable:) and how fun that you married a friend from highschool! I love this whole blogging thing--it is so easy to get back in touch with old friends and stay updated! I love the gift you guys gave to your parents! And I love those nursing covers! My friend in Texas made me one last year--she calls them "Hooter Hiders":) Lets keep in touch!
-Dionne (Fox) Jensen

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Hey Annie!
I am SO glad that you found me and I am so happy to see what you have been up to! Calllin is SO SO SO cute! I love him! How fun. AZ looks nice, although it hasn't been so bad here these days either. I love those nursing covers! I am going to have to get one when #2 come around. I love the thing on the back that keeps it in place! How clever!
Keep in touch! I am adding you to my blog buddy list!

Kim said...

What a fantastic idea! I absolutely love it!

Jessica Speed said...

Annie, thanks so much for the tips on blogging. I really like the pictures of the grandkids and the lettering. What a great idea!

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

Wow, I love that and I need some vinyl lettering done. So going to be doing that :)

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

Thanks for the plug on your blog! I'm glad that it turned out so well and that you have lots of room for the grandkids to come...Callin is so adorable and has gotten so big! With a cutie like that, you had better have a dozen!? I just finished doing some painting and vinyl in the toy attic/playroom... it was a fun project, now I just need someone to play in it besides me?! Meghan and Mckinlay will be here for 3 1/2 weeks this summer...hurray!!!! How I love ya! Happy Jo