Saturday, March 15, 2008

11 Steps

14 comments:

Krista Griffiths said...

Go Callin with the 11 steps!! He will be running in no time!! I am going to try to do the Care for Life run so I will probably see ya there. :) We need to get together sometime! I can't believe how lame we are. Pretty funny!

Britney said...

annie, callin is SO cute! fun that he is walking!! i've looked at your blog a few times so i thought i'd write and say hello! i hope all is going well for you guys!

britney walker (now bassett)
britneyanderik.blogspot.com

Jessica Speed said...

Way to go Callin! That is so exciting!

Kim said...

I can't believe that he can walk already! Isn't he only like 9/10 months old? That's awesome!

I Love Good Grub said...

Hooray for Callin!

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

Well, totally caught up with Kayla! He'll be all over the place soon.

Erin said...

GO CAL!! That is super exciting. He'll be an expert in no time... and then you'll REALLY have your hands full!

ty and megs said...

oh ann! before you know it callin is going to be all over the place. just wait until he discovers his tippy-toes. it's a whole new world!!

so fun! way to go cal!

Peterson Family said...

Hey Annie!! I just got your message. What a small blogging world it is! :) Your little boy is SSSOOOOO cute! I liked your previous post too, that is neat that you have been 7 times, wow!! I am going to tell Mark about the 5k/ 1mile walk, very cool.

The Whatcott Fam said...

He is so darn cute, Annie--I can't believe he's walking already! Now imagine him not walking for another six months...that was Raelyn! I was going crazy!

Megan said...

Oh, how exciting!!! He'll definitely be running all over the place soon! :-)

Sheri Lee said...

Oh, how cute! He looks like he just wants to GO!!! No holding him back! Brody is far behind him in that department! Hopefully he'll catch up soon so he can be happier and follow me...

Paola said...

He did so good! 11 steps is a big deal!!! I love it.

Julie said...

Hi Annie! First of all this is Julie Rasmussen (Stephen's sister, Lauren's sis-in-law). My first time seeing your blog was just a few weeks ago...my goodness Callin is so big since the last time I saw him (newborn). Anyway, you had just posted your homemade baby food project and I LOVED it. I have been wanting to do that and you motivated me to get on the ball. I just did it yesterday!! I wanted to give you a shout out on my blog so I thought it was only appropriate I informed you!! Is that ok? Send me an email brockandjulie@gmail.com...I'd love to add you guys to our blog (it's private). Hope to hear from you.