Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pull'n Up

As of yesterday, Callin can pull himself up! However he is a little dangerous and doesn't land very gracefully. He was so excited when he came and visited me while I was in the shower this morning. He didn't seem to mind the water in his face. I feel like we have entered a new phase of trouble. This picture was after he pulled out every piece of silverware. (I had to hurry and take out the dangerous pieces.)

10 comments:

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

Wow! Can you send him with Doug this next weekend. He's so cute I just want to eat him up. You can come too, of course!

Amy said...

Oh and the fun begins... Yeah I can't even do dishes when Liza is awake cause she goes straight for the silverware and then tries to climb into the dishwasher. He is pretty darn cute though.

Jenny Groberg said...

Seriously Annie, you nailed it! A new phase of trouble is right. Give it a little time and he'll be trying to crawl into the shower with you!

Jennie said...

Hi Annie! This is Jennie Palmer but you probably remember me as Jennie Evans. I found your blog through Paola's and just wanted to see how your family was growing! Your baby is adorable! I hope to see you at some upcoming event with old friends-until then my blog is jandjpalmer.blogspot.com

Laura Blue said...

don't you just love all the phases they go through? it's so fun to look at your blog and see him grow. you should put more pics up of you and granny

Tina said...

The trouble has only begun. Madi continues to surprise me with what she can find or get into. They are much smarter than we give them credit for...even if we have child proofed the house over and over. They find a way to show us that we missed something! So fun chasing after these cute little ones. Sure miss you. Your Callin is sure a cute little guy.

Kim said...

Oh Annie, he's just so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how big he's getting. And, it's no wonder he called me, he must have missed me! Good luck chasing after him! Miss ya!

Alicia said...

Hi Annie! Funny, the dishwasher is Nathan's favorite pulling-up spot, too! And the inside of the tub while he takes a bath. Babies don't seem to be interested much in safety. Callin's super cute! Loved his chocolate pics down the page :)

Paola said...

Cute baby! Can't wait to see him again soon! Thursday, right? Shopping at the Ranch Market!? Good move on removing the kives!

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Awesome Pics!! Wanted to send out a Happy Birthday to Doug!! And I thought this would be an easy way to do it. Hope you guys are doing well. Love the Posts!