Hi Annie, Your baby is adorable. It was so fun to see you before Christmas. So I just thought of a great idea. I have a beautiful sister in-law to set up with Ben. She is at BYU and is on the ball room dance team. Ben is living in utah right. Well if you think this could work email me at tarathomp1@gmail.com. Tara
4 comments:
PRECIOUS!!!!
Hi Annie,
Your baby is adorable. It was so fun to see you before Christmas. So I just thought of a great idea. I have a beautiful sister in-law to set up with Ben. She is at BYU and is on the ball room dance team. Ben is living in utah right. Well if you think this could work email me at tarathomp1@gmail.com.
Tara
Wow! Has it really been that long? Happy 3rd to you both! Kiss Callen for us; he sure is a cutie!
Annie, that is the cutest picture!! Happy anniversary to you guys!
Post a Comment