#1 His walker toy from Santa. While he LOVES his new found freedom that comes from walking, he HATES when his legs get so far apart that he is doing the splits. He can't fix the problem and falls over backwards, all the while he is holding tightly to the handle, and the walker falls on top of him. There are always lots of tears, but he wants to get right back up and walking.


#2 He LOVES playing the piano. Every time we walk by that room he lunges in the direction of the piano and cries if I won't go over there. He HATES it when I play! He stops playing and arches his back until I stop and then he goes back to his banging.
#3 He is obsessed with the bath tub. When he is not taking a bath, he is trying to figure out some way to do it (the hate/frustration part of the relationship). He always crawls into the bathroom and tries to pull himself up on the tub. He is happy to just sit in the empty tub and crawl around.
3 comments:
yeah... it takes them awhile to figure things out, but it's nice when they get their own personality and start finding things that they do or don't like. cute post. he sure is a cutie and gets bigger everytime you put up a new pic. they grow up WAY too fast!
I love the book shelf on the side. And how cute! It is such a fun/frustrating age!! I love kids who love the tub, especially for cold weather. Sometimes I put my kids in twice a day and clean the bathrooms around them :)
Oh goodness... being a baby is so rough sometimes.
Post a Comment