While other 7.5 month olds are starting to babble...Callins is perfecting his vocal abilities (and there is a little burp in the mix too.) He spits ALL DAY LONG. It is pretty cute.
OK- I just love how he adds the head roll to the spitting. SOOO cute! And what little kid doesn't love chocolate. I fixed myself a little bit of icecream yesterday during Ella's nap, but Kayla was awake. I gave her a little taste and all of the sudden she was climbing ALL over me saying, "mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm."
6 comments:
I love his little head twitch before he spits. What a cute boy. He's changing a lot!
I loved the spitting stage! Callin is super cute :).
Alicia (Packer) Langstraat
OK- I just love how he adds the head roll to the spitting. SOOO cute! And what little kid doesn't love chocolate. I fixed myself a little bit of icecream yesterday during Ella's nap, but Kayla was awake. I gave her a little taste and all of the sudden she was climbing ALL over me saying, "mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm."
He's ADORABLE, Annie. What a little doll!
This video had Caleb laughing so hard! What a cutie! Hope everything is going well for you guys. We need to catch up soon, it's been a while.
I am coming to AZ soon! March 13-16. Do I get to see you and that cute spitting baby of yours? That would be the best thing ever!
Post a Comment