Thursday, October 11, 2007

Next Generation Pals

Tara and I have been neighbors and best friends since the day I was born. (She is 2 months older.) Our dream come true- we are neighbors again! We are both back living in our parents homes. She has two little boys, Gene and Braden. Callin is just 6 weeks older than Braden (and twice his size!) Here is the next generation of Best Friends!

7 comments:

ty and megs said...

how fun! my favorite massachusetts friend lives upstairs. isn't it so fun having a buddy so close?

callin is getting so old and SO darling!! what a hunk! i can't wait for him and mckinlay to fall in love...

akdoxey said...

Oh I miss that girl- please tell her hi from "Camber Cay Censen"

Trina said...

I love Tara!

ForeverSarahLee said...

How fun!

So the Blues and us might be moving to UT soon... So I'm hoping that we'll be super close and be able to have LOTS & lots of fun!

I'm glad you two are :0)

Browns said...

Oh how fun!!! you guys are si lucky! Tell Tera she needs a blog. I miss her!

Laura said...

How cute! Yes, you have to convince Tara that its time to jump on the blog bandwagon.

Anonymous said...

HEY! I'm reminded of the legendary photo of you and Tara in the tub. Tara, being 2 months older, was chubbier than you. In Mozam I remember her getting teased for it. Now it'll plague poor Callin. Way to go Annie...Karma came back to get ya! :) Just kidding. I'm sure he'll be proud that he was bigger. Boys are like that!