The scariest pair of dice

We proudly announce that we won "most creative costume" at Emily and Brent's amazing annual Halloween party. Hats off to Doug who spend many hours spray painting, tracking down wigs, tights, fingernail polish, face paint, etc. He really went all out!
Not that creative- but Callin is a base ball player.
This is about 5 seconds after putting him in his car seat awake at the ward party. He held that water bottle all night.
9 comments:
wow ann! awesome costumes! you totally deserved to win. and cal is just as cute as ever!
happy halloween!
I love your costumes. I'm such a fan of creating your own--they always turn out more fun!
You two are crazy! I love it when adults dress up. I hope you had a great Halloween.
Marnie
You guys do look scary! But that's a great costume! Did you dress up your baby!? Love ya!
So cute!!! I love the creativity of the dice...very fun! Callin is getting so big since I saw him at lunch that day, what a cutie :)
Wow Annie!
You guys are awesome!
Props to Doug for doing all that!
My husband would never have been so dedicated to a Halloween Costume. It was fun seeing you!
Haha you guys look great!!!
Cute cute cute! I am loving the pair of dice. Lol!
And gramma and that cute boy of yours... Cute pic! :0)
I love the costumes!
Post a Comment