I just loooove those bumbo seats. And his face while eating cereal is priceless. He is so cute and so much bigger than the last time I saw him. I think he might be able to take Kayla out!
Hi Annie, You cutie- how are you? I found your blog through Cindy. So fun- you are a mommy now- congratulations! how fun to have Tara next door- tell her hi for me.
I have a very similar picture of Caleb eating his Halloween Pumpkin. Cal and Cub have very similar tastes. It was fun to see pics of Tara's boys. I miss you!
Hey Annie, it's Brittany Robinson. How are you? You're little family is SO adorable. And how fun that you and Tara are neighbors again! there are few people in this world that I adore more than Tara. I'm excited to keep up on your life, blogging is the best!
9 comments:
He is getting so big! I'm so glad I can see how much he's growing--even if it is in pictures!
Love the new blog layout you've got1 Very cute!
Miss ya lots!
callin is SO cute! thanks for sharing all the fun pics!
how cute!!!!
Callin is do dang cute! I miss you guys. I love looking at your blog. All the pictures are great.
Marnie
I just loooove those bumbo seats. And his face while eating cereal is priceless. He is so cute and so much bigger than the last time I saw him. I think he might be able to take Kayla out!
Hi Annie,
You cutie- how are you? I found your blog through Cindy. So fun- you are a mommy now- congratulations! how fun to have Tara next door- tell her hi for me.
I have a very similar picture of Caleb eating his Halloween Pumpkin. Cal and Cub have very similar tastes. It was fun to see pics of Tara's boys. I miss you!
Hey Annie, it's Brittany Robinson. How are you? You're little family is SO adorable. And how fun that you and Tara are neighbors again! there are few people in this world that I adore more than Tara. I'm excited to keep up on your life, blogging is the best!
How fun you and Tara are by eachother! Callin is sooooo very cute!!!!
Post a Comment