Fun times, aren't they. There is not a sweeter sound in the whole world. I bet you are such a darling mom! Callin is too cute and can't wait to meet him. If you are ever out visiting be sure and give me a call and I will do the same!
Oh my gosh, I love that. My favorite sound in the world, especially when my girls do it together. I love the new layout too. Also, random comment, I have the rug Callin is laying on...small world!
I am dying right now, because Callin sounds EXACTLY like Bentley! He does that exact same shrill/squeal thing...I LOVE It :) What a cutie Annie! I like the new blog layout too...very cute :)
9 comments:
Fun times, aren't they. There is not a sweeter sound in the whole world. I bet you are such a darling mom! Callin is too cute and can't wait to meet him. If you are ever out visiting be sure and give me a call and I will do the same!
Lots of love,
Tina
That is just TOO cute!!!
--Kim & Marnie
so cute! gotta love baby giggles! he is getting so old annie! before we know it, he and mckinlay will be dating freshman year at byu! :)
cute new layout! how did you do it?
There really is no sound better! He's so darn cute!
Oh my gosh, I love that. My favorite sound in the world, especially when my girls do it together. I love the new layout too. Also, random comment, I have the rug Callin is laying on...small world!
wow! i love it! it almost sounds like he's going to drown in his spit. SO MUCH FUN!
I am dying right now, because Callin sounds EXACTLY like Bentley! He does that exact same shrill/squeal thing...I LOVE It :) What a cutie Annie! I like the new blog layout too...very cute :)
He laughs just like Doug! Let us know when you hit the screaming stage that Caleb's just entered.
Annie he is so precious next time you guys are down we should get together. My little girl eliza is about the same age as Callin
Post a Comment