Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Squeaky Clean!

BEFORE
DURING
AFTER
Callin loves to get naked and loves to splash in the water. However, he hates getting out and being cold. I love slathering him in lotion and kissing his squeaky clean chunky body!

8 comments:

Swirls of Happy said...

I agree! There is nothing better than kissing a sweet, clean, soft baby!!! Cute pics..he is so cute :)

Krista Griffiths said...

Hey stranger!!! How are you!? I just found your site and am loving all of your pictures! What a cute little mommy you are!! Where are you guys living these days? We are loving Mesa! We moved here 2 months ago and close on a house in 2 weeks. Pretty exciting. Well keep in touch! I don't think I have your number. Mine is 801-473-1007

Krista Griffiths

Browns said...

Annie Annie Annie!!!! Holy cow what a cutie! He looks like you!! How fun! Trina told me your blog address, how nice of her!!! So neat to see you guys! What a beautiful family! I am so excited...can you tell??

-lauren (hamblin) brown

Browns said...

oH YAH! My grama and grampa met either Doug or Ben in Tonga? I think it was Doug. Cool hu?

Kim said...

He is just too cute! I love checking our your blog to see what's new. I hope one day I'll be as faithful as you are at posting new things! I guess my life is just too boring right now. :)

Anonymous said...

I know, I LOVE putting yummy lotion on my babies. Nothin' is better!

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute in his bath towel :o) I think bath time must be the best part of the day!

TyandMar said...

Your picture description reminds me of Doug on his mission. Loved getting naked (and splashing water...) and hated being cold. Although, i never did slather him in lotion. Or kiss his chunky body. If i just would have known....

Tyler