Life is way too quiet around the Packard Ranch! We miss "the house full of boys" and Ali of course! Doug is still finishing up his last few secondaries, but has started receiving some interviews. He had his first interview on Tuesday at U of A- Tuscon. His comments were that is was very relaxed and informal. Since some people have inquired about his application status, I will keep the list to the left up to date (much to Doug's disapproval).
Here is a shot of Callin's first lawn mower ride with dad. He thought is was a little loud- but I think the thrill of the ride made him forget all about the noise.
Celebrating Aimee's birthday: (Heidi- see how much fun AZ is?? You are missed!)


The girls & the boys

7 comments:
Annie, I LOVE your pictures and your posts! They are such fun to see/read. I'm glad somebody is documenting something around here, because it's obviously not me! Thanks!
Very cute! I missed your birthday--AUGH! I am the worst friend ever! Hope it was happy! We had pot-luck today, it just was't quite the same without the old gang around. But the Taco Salads still tasted good! Miss ya!
i'll be looking/rooting for schools in the east!! :)
and annie, you look daring!!
i mean darling...although you are quite daring.
You and your sisters are so cute and what a cute little chunk of a baby is Callin. I just could eat him up!
You Packard girls are way too cute!! I love that picture of all of you.
Did Ali and Dagen move out?
Post a Comment