There is not a soul alive who makes Rhett happier than his Kate. Every time he sees her is like a long lost reunion of two old friends.
Rodeo-Cowboy Cal.
Minus the hat, the gun, and the Phineas and Ferb underware, this outfit was 100% Doug's old gear. Still looking for the picture....we'll have to see who wore it better.
Hitting the neighborhood with our favorite Things!
And of course, we had our glory moment too!
Last time I will ever attempt to make costumes w/o a pattern. (Especially maternity!)
ps: It took Doug twice as long to get ready as me. He insists on painting his face and finger nails (and hands apparently??) every year! What can I say, he makes life fun.


7 comments:
awesome costumes ann!! you're SEW creative! hee hee!
awesome costumes ann!! you're SEW creative! hee hee!
Love the costumes! So cute! Love the sorting through the candy pics! I used to love doing that!
I absolutely love Halloween too. Your boys are so cute! I love those pictures from the pumpkin patch. I posted pictures from your party on my blog--I need to send you copies of you and Doug with the cups and then shoving each other afterward. :) Halloween will be up soon with my own copy of Cal and Shep snuggling. :) Thanks for trick or treating with us, that was super fun!
You guys are the best! Wish we could have been at your Halloween party :)
Love it all!!!!
I especially loved the Halloween candy sorting! That brought back good memories in our living room of our candy swapping :)
Such cute costumes! I still can't believe u made those! Impressive!!! And dougs little costume for cal is so dang cute!
Yes...Halloween is definitely my 2nd favorite holiday next to Christmas! (unless of course I get to do a puzzle on thanksgiving then it might pass up Halloween!)
Miss u tons!!!
All of your costumes are so great! And Cal and Rhett are so adorable! And I just had to laugh as I read about your trip to New York. I assumed that you meant Rhett when you said “the non-detachable son”, meaning that he was just too little to leave. But then he wasn’t in any of the pictures and you thanked people for watching “the boys”. I puzzled for about 2 minutes until I was like, “Oh, yeah. She’s having another boy!” Haha!
Post a Comment