Monday, November 14, 2011

my little girl! (I finally got one)

While we were in New York, Aunt Diana (the babysitter) sent us this text and picture:  Which one is the cuter girl?

 I don't know if I ever really will get a girl, but at least I know she would have been dang cute. 
And that maybe is all that matters.  Right? 

(ps. my girl is on the right...just in case he is so disguised.)  

7 comments:

Merry said...

Hahahaha! Rhett is so cute!

Leslee said...

This is so funny! Rhett makes an adorable girl! I really did have to do a double take.

makana hansen said...

no way! That cracks me up! And they are just so pretty

Anonymous said...

Annie!! Hahaha, seriously I didnt read your caption under the pic yet and totally thought "O those girls are too cute!!" Hahahah!!!

Kim said...

Are you kidding me???!!! That is the BEST! Oh, Rhetters, he is so presh.

cmind said...

I don't even know you. I stumbled upon this blog but you have the life I hope to have one day. Glad to know it's possible.

Brent & Emily Slade said...

ha!ha!!!!! he is so dang cute!!!