After 3 bowl fulls (well into his 4th, no joke!) of Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup this is what happens.
Bottomless pit, this kid is, I'll tell ya! New movie: "Honey, I drunk the kid." Best part, is that the drunkenness lasted for a good 3 hours after I transferred him to his bed. :)
6 comments:
Um, can we please mention how Rhett got hungry at church and helped himself to a piece of Sacrament bread while the young men setting up were not looking. Don't you feed that kid at home? Sheesh :)
I get drunk from your chicken noodle too! Oh it's divine. Yum, yum, yum.
Oh I love it:) That soup looks very familiar...is it Aimee's recipe? I make it all the time:) So excited for DOUG!!!! Loved that post! Love you guys!
Tara
just getting caught up on your blog--if that chicken noodle soup is the same one your mom brought me a few times while I was going through chemo--then I can understand this drunk child
oh my gosh! best picture of the year!!!!
WAY too cute. I love having kids with full bellies :)
Post a Comment