We enjoyed a really nice Thanksgiving day at the Campbell's house. The smoked turkey was a huge hit!
And then we dived right on into Christmas, because I could not waste another day of not being surrounded by stockings, Christmas tree, lights on the house (our first year...GO Doug!), and the music! We are all extra happy. I love the magic it brings!
Not surprisingly Cal's Santa letter reads very similarly the past couple Santa letters. "Der Santu I wnt u hrs set Callin" (Dear Santa, I want a horse set.) And the picture specifies that it must be one with saddle blankets and fences please. We have loved reading our Christmas books by the tree every night and of course snuggling up to watch Rodolph the Red Nose Reindeer.
And on another note. Rhett's really, really great smile that I love soo much (left picture), is quite sad as of late (right pictures). The poor guy fell in the tub and his two front teeth were pushed about half way back up into his gums and chipped pretty bad. :( Good thing we got family pictures when we did. Boys...




3 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about Rhett! Your house looks beautiful. You guys are such a fun family. I am sure you are an incredible mom!
Oh no! Poor Rhetters. He still looks darling. Did you get it checked out? The house looks gorgeous!
that is so sad about his teeth!!!! poor little guy! but still so dang cute!
Post a Comment