Wednesday, October 12, 2011

we do boys...and more boy

 The past few weeks I have been preparing myself for my ultrasound. 
I think I already knew.  I just needed some evidence.   
And here it is. 
I do boys...we have a lot of fun.  They are easy to please.  And they are really, really cute.     
 I already know what makes them happy.  
And it usually is just a bowl to lick or a nice field to watch airplanes in. 
 Or just a cupboard full of pots to hide in for a good 30 minutes while I cook dinner. 
 Or a good pile of dirt to play in every day, all day. (Almost!)
 Or a simple game of hide and seek.
 I can do this!  Here's to boy number three! 
Lucky me!

ps.  Worlds funniest ultra sound ever...8 med students, 1 doctor... I was a really good guinea pig for 9 different people to probe and discover...all for the price of finding out 2 weeks earlier!

22 comments:

anna said...

hooray for more cute Lewis boys!! And since you already have one million little boy things, now we all get to buy YOU things to spoil you at your shower! I think a mom of three boys deserves lots of manicures and pedicures and other such pampering. :) Plus, now there are more Lewis boys for my girls to flirt with!

Loni said...

You are too cute Annie! You and Ashli can commiserate together. :) But you're right, you do do boys well!

Tyler Briggs said...

Yea!! Someone for Marty Alice to be betrothed to! :)
So so excited for you guys....you sure do make cute little boys. Can't wait to see what #3 inherits! :)
Congrats.

Sean and Becky Larson said...

Congrats Annie! That's so fun to have more boys! Cant't wait to see cute pictures of the new baby.

Tyler Briggs said...

That was Maryann. Not Ty...though he sends the same sentiments as well. :)

Merry said...

Congratulations! You really are one lucky mom.

DaNelle said...

Oh congrats! You guys are SO cute!

Al and Jenny said...

Yeah!!! So fun! Your boys are adorable :) And now Dane can have a little buddy his age to play with!!

The Hollands said...

oh, i am sorry that you did not get your girl yet. but you know, boys are really cute, and you will have better stories to tell, i am sure. congrats!

Emily said...

Biggest congrats to you and Doug. I hope to get a boy someday. You must be doing something right to get 3 boys. Best of luck!!!

Samye said...

Woohoo for boys!! Congrats, and excited you found out early!

ty and megs said...

i'm thrilled you're having a boy! it increases the chances one of them will marry mckinlay or eliza!! wahoo!

how i love ya, how i love ya!!

tjandash said...

What! I thought for sure that Southdown water had some magic girl potion in it. Lewis boys are so DARLING and I'm so excited for you. My only advice... don't even take a little peek over in the little girl section when shopping. I can't tell you how many mini melt downs I've had (have:))in Gap kids and Target. Leah Peterson gave me a shirt for Graham that says No girls allowed except mommy. I love that cuz makes me feel so special being the only girl in our family. Hooray for boys!!

Laura said...

Congrats Annie and Doug! Boys really are great!

Leslee said...

Such a positive outlook! Congratulations on what I am sure will be another adorable little boy:)

Sydney said...

Congrats Annie! He'll be adorable :)

Unknown said...

I love what Emily said--I guess its all perspective Heavenly Father knows what is best--Congratulations

Brent & Emily Slade said...

U r the cutest blogger! Love it!
U DO do boys so well!!!

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Yeah for boys!! They are the best... you have some cute pics of them. Love Doug under the bed... and the curls on Rhett. Super Fun!!

Adam and Bri said...

yay! congrats! congrats!

Amy said...

Congratulations! You are a great boys mom!

Tina said...

Congratulations!! You sure have cute boys, so I'm sure that this next one will be no different. I'm super excited for you!