Oh Annie he is just beautiful! Congratulations on such a sweet little guy! I'm so glad to hear the delivery went well. We sure love your little family!
Annie he is so cute!!! I love the name too. I have a cousin named Rhett but he is like 30 and I never would have though of that but it's so cute! Plus it sounds cute with Callin. Looks like you are moving right into life with 2 kids:)
Congrats on your healthy, beautiful baby boy! He's darling!! :)
I have only delivered in Hospitals but my favorite thing about it would have to be the handy little 'nurse button' which brought me grape juice or a snack with every command! hehe Thank HEAVENS for nurses!!
You Mom IS awesome!! That is so great that she was there for the birth!
8 comments:
Oh, he is just a precious as can be! I think I can see a lot of Callin in him! How fun for you!
Those pictures are darling! Did you make the hats?
Oh Annie he is just beautiful! Congratulations on such a sweet little guy! I'm so glad to hear the delivery went well. We sure love your little family!
Annie he is so cute!!! I love the name too. I have a cousin named Rhett but he is like 30 and I never would have though of that but it's so cute! Plus it sounds cute with Callin. Looks like you are moving right into life with 2 kids:)
Cute, cute, cute!
Congratulations Annie! He's darling!
Congrats on your healthy, beautiful baby boy! He's darling!! :)
I have only delivered in Hospitals but my favorite thing about it would have to be the handy little 'nurse button' which brought me grape juice or a snack with every command! hehe Thank HEAVENS for nurses!!
You Mom IS awesome!! That is so great that she was there for the birth!
Congratulations Annie! He is very cute:)
Post a Comment