Friday, January 8, 2010

Just a few of the reasons why I loved Christmas break

(click on pictures to enlarge)

 Lots of cute boys !

 Traditions: My family has been making gingerbread houses for as long I can remember.  Doug's family has been parading through neighbors houses with pots and pans on New Years for as long as he can remember.  And of course the traditional stair case line up that we both grew up with. 

 More wonderful cousin memories were made:  Some of the highlights include a Polar Express ride to the 'North Pole' and a trip to the snow. 

Some serious love was in the air:  It was so fun to participate in the wedding celebrations!  

  The highs and lows of fashion

We celebrated our 5th anniversary! (We were more than happy to share it with these guys!)

Even nearly 9 month pregger ladies were allowed out on the dance floor. 

 So many laughs!



...and oh so many many more reasons that my 400+ pictures tried to capture. 

6 comments:

McKay said...

That was a great post...lots of fun pics and I like how you arranged them.

TyandMar said...

I've been thinking about you--isn't the due date any day now?! So excited for you guys. That is CRAZY that Ben got married the same day you guys did. Hope you were able to celebrate your 5th anniversary amid all the wedding bliss. Your dress at the wedding was adorable. You are so cute preggers. Can't wait to hear about the upcoming birth story!! Good luck...
Love Ty Mar Har

Erin said...

Annie, please tell me that you'll be home next weekend for Grandma's party!! I'm dying to see your belly... and you!

Merry said...

Annie, I was talking to Grandma today, and she was talking about your baby coming soon. Somehow it just hasn't seemed that long since you announced you were pregnant. I'm so excited for you!

Kim said...

Those pix are awesome. P.S. you seriously looked really cute on the wedding day, I'm sure you will scoff when you read that, but I'm not even lying! I'm glad you guys had fun in good old AZ!

James & Tara Huish said...

Oh, I've waited for a post from you:) Not like I'm one to talk. Loved the pics. I'm putting all my forces towards you getting that baby out soon:) Oh, and one more thing to my list: of course an outfit to take baby home in;) But I'm sure you already thought of that. However, now my list is complete:)

Love you!
Tara