We enjoyed our 1 day of a Houston White Christmas!
What is it about snow that is so magical to look at! We spent the entire morning mesmerized, just looking out the windows.
Doug came home extra early from school to play in the snow and drink hot chocolate with us!

8 comments:
Very fun. Come to Utah where we have lots of snow for you!! :)
Missed you in Brazil--next time, you guys come with us!
Woah, cool snowman dude! - Mason
Wow! How fun! I think yo guys have had more snow than us so far:) We're still standing pretty strong here in Ohio:) Fun day! See you soon!
Wasn't that so fun! McKay got to come home from work early since at 1p all the schools were canceled and everyone had to leave o get kids. I think you got more than we did. I love how bright the orange tree looks. If you don't have plans this Saturday, you should come up for a luau... dancing and LOTS of food!
You guys are such an adorable family!
So much fun. How do you get your pics to come out so big and how the heck do you do collages? We really should have sat down and had a blog tutorial when I was visiting! It seems so long ago, but was soooo much fun!
Yes, for 1 day it would be magical but I we are working on day 7 of snowing and that doesn't include the couples days last we had snow and then a little break. :-)
That is a cute snowman and I am glad they got to play in it.
Post a Comment