YEAH!!!! And you have a name for him!!! I love it. Okay, I take it back. Him and Cal really do like identical:) Except I think Rhett has chubbier cheeks! I keep on thinking about you! So glad he's here.
yea annie! he's he and he's adorable!! hope you are all doing well. you look great. rhett and eliza are going to make a darling couple in 20 years or so!
What a cutie!!! I can't even believe how much they look alike! That's crazy!! Congratulations!! Can't wait for more pictures!! Glad you are doing well!!
Oh how fun, there is always a sweet spirit that comes into a home when you bring a baby in the mix. I love his name one of my best friends has a son named Rhett he is 18 now and a great kid, I have always loved that name. Congratulations Annie
Welcome to the world little guy! I am so happy for you guys. Jack loved looking at the pictures of the baby...then he asked to see the mommy. It was fun to show him and introduce him to your little family. Congrats again!
29 comments:
YEAH!!!! And you have a name for him!!! I love it. Okay, I take it back. Him and Cal really do like identical:) Except I think Rhett has chubbier cheeks! I keep on thinking about you! So glad he's here.
Love you guys!
Tara
CONGRATULATIONS!! What a beautiful baby boy. We like Rhett, that's cute!! I can't wait to hear how everything went. Rest!! We'll call soon. :)
yea annie! he's he and he's adorable!! hope you are all doing well. you look great. rhett and eliza are going to make a darling couple in 20 years or so!
how i love ya!!
Congrats Doug and Annie on the beautiful baby boy!
Annie, he is adorable!
Congratulations! I love the name. And he is such a cute little bundle. These pictures are great!
I hope all went well and that your hospital experience was okay. Take care!
Congrats! he is soooo adorable. Love Rhett, Rhett is one of my favorite characters from my all time FAVORITE movie Gone with the Wind :)
Oh, he is darling! Congrats you guys. So happy everything went well! Love you.
So cute! Congratulations! Hope all goes well for you.
CONGRATULATIONS! He is adorable and looks just like Cal. I hope everything went well and that you can get lots of sleep so you recover quickly.
Congratulations you guys! Another cute Lewis to add to the clan. We are so happy for you. Wishing you the best...
yay! congrats annie and doug! what a cutie, that rhett.
love you!
What a cutie!!! I can't even believe how much they look alike! That's crazy!! Congratulations!! Can't wait for more pictures!! Glad you are doing well!!
Congratulations! He's beautiful!
Hooray! I'm so glad your little guy is here safe and sound! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations, he's adorable!
They look so alike! Wow! Congrats!
Glad he's here and doing well. You too. Congratulations!
Congratulations! He is so beautiful! It looks like you are all doing really well. I am so happy for you!
CONGRATULATIONS! What a darling family and beautiful baby.
He is soo cute. Congratulations.
Welcome Rhett! What a handsome little guy. How are you feeling Annie? Hope everything is going well!
Oh how fun, there is always a sweet spirit that comes into a home when you bring a baby in the mix. I love his name one of my best friends has a son named Rhett he is 18 now and a great kid, I have always loved that name. Congratulations Annie
Welcome to the world little guy! I am so happy for you guys. Jack loved looking at the pictures of the baby...then he asked to see the mommy. It was fun to show him and introduce him to your little family. Congrats again!
He's beautiful! He definitely looks like Cal!! Congrats to you and your sweet family!
Darling!!!! I'm so glad you posted pictures of him. I've been dying to see him! I'm so happy for you!
Oh my goodness, he is adorable! Congratulations!!
yay! Congrats to you and the fam.
Congrats, guys! Brothers? I think more like twins! He is beautiful, I am soooo happy for you!
I know you've heard it 22 times now, but I just had to add my Congrats!
Two babies are better than one! Enjoy all the snuggles and get lots of sleep.
Congratulations! He is adorable! And Yes, he looks just like his brother :). Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment