Monday, February 1, 2010

happy month of love

may everyone find someone to kiss as cute as i have found.   

11 comments:

makana said...

agreed! And I love this picture by the way

ty and megs said...

he is beautiful ann! as are you. love this picture!

TyandMar said...

Beautiful picture. Congratulations on your newest arrival. :)

Jessica Speed said...

What a beautiful picture! I hope you blow it up and hang it on your wall. Maybe I'll have one for Valentines, that would be so special! Congrats again!

Kim said...

I love little Rhett. By the way, we loved your little card with the baby announcement. It had us both laughing pretty hard!!

Lizzie said...

What a gorgeous picture of motherhood. You are beautiful and that baby!!! Oh my!

Laura Blue said...

lucky!

MisterandMissesLem said...

Oh what a CUTE little guy you and Doug have there. Actually TWO cute little boys!
Hope you are doing well. I had fun seeing you and your mom on your blog this morning!

Paola said...

I LOVE that picture! :)

Tina said...

He's beautiful! I love the name. Congratulations!

Klay and Katie Bingham said...

Annie, I LOVE this picture. It is so precious to be a mom to little boys! Love you!