That white outfit is beautiful (in a manly way)! You look so great, Annie! Are you sure you just had a baby?
You are right he is SUPER cute in white! It is fun to see such special days. Thanks for sharing.
He is SO cute! I swear he is a mini Callin!
I love the christmas card you sent, so clever! Plus the new baby is a doll! Thanks for sending it to me!
AND,You're a twig.
He is so adorable! And I LOVE the headband! It looks so cute on you! I'm glad you liked it, obviously. :)
Cute! Where did you find the outfit? My little sister is due next month and doesn't want to go the tux route... we are keeping our eyes out for something more like this!
Congrats! he is beautiful!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That white outfit is beautiful (in a manly way)! You look so great, Annie! Are you sure you just had a baby?
You are right he is SUPER cute in white! It is fun to see such special days. Thanks for sharing.
He is SO cute! I swear he is a mini Callin!
I love the christmas card you sent, so clever! Plus the new baby is a doll! Thanks for sending it to me!
AND,
You're a twig.
He is so adorable! And I LOVE the headband! It looks so cute on you! I'm glad you liked it, obviously. :)
Cute! Where did you find the outfit? My little sister is due next month and doesn't want to go the tux route... we are keeping our eyes out for something more like this!
Congrats! he is beautiful!
Post a Comment