Scanned version of Cal's 2 year old photo. After the many haircut attempts, we finally gave in to the buzz (also know as "The Doug") to get through the Hot & Humid Houston summer.
Holy cow! He is too cute! I'm goign to try to come to Houston for a day or two in a few weeks! We should definitely all do dinner together or something! Speaking of twilight... I gave in to reading them! I'm halfway through the first one! haha! It's pretty great!!! :) Hope all is well! I hope it works out for me to come and visit!
"The Doug" is very cute on Callin. And much more practical for the Houston summers. I am ready to cut my hair into "the doug" these days. It is too sticky and sweaty :)
7 comments:
Zenith watches
Longines watches
Vacheron Constantin watches
Patek Philippe watches
Adorable! I love the "buzz" on him! It looks great!
He's a cutie!
Cute either way - but I have to say the pose in the 2nd picture is AMAZING. :)
Holy cow! He is too cute! I'm goign to try to come to Houston for a day or two in a few weeks! We should definitely all do dinner together or something! Speaking of twilight... I gave in to reading them! I'm halfway through the first one! haha! It's pretty great!!! :) Hope all is well! I hope it works out for me to come and visit!
"The Doug" is very cute on Callin. And much more practical for the Houston summers. I am ready to cut my hair into "the doug" these days. It is too sticky and sweaty :)
What a cute little stinker! Can I have a crush on a two year old? :)
Post a Comment