sisters are the absolute best.love ya, annie!
Cute! I love sister retreats too.
That is adorable! What beautiful women! Are you all sisters or are there any sister-in-laws in there too?
It wouldn't be heaven without them ... sister retreats for eternity!
So fun! I wish I had so many wonderful sisters (and sister-in-law). I would ask to be adopted in, but I think you have to have blonde hair :)
I love your bookshelf. Whenever I am looking for a good read, I check it out. Do you rate the books you read? I would love to know the ones you really liked.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
sisters are the absolute best.
love ya, annie!
Cute! I love sister retreats too.
That is adorable! What beautiful women! Are you all sisters or are there any sister-in-laws in there too?
It wouldn't be heaven without them ... sister retreats for eternity!
So fun! I wish I had so many wonderful sisters (and sister-in-law). I would ask to be adopted in, but I think you have to have blonde hair :)
I love your bookshelf. Whenever I am looking for a good read, I check it out. Do you rate the books you read? I would love to know the ones you really liked.
Post a Comment