After 6 weeks, of bliss and relaxation we headed home. With only:
15 bathroom stops
2 hotels
2 books on tape
0 trafic tickets and 0 flat tires!
a couple of hours well spent on side trips to Carlsbad Caverns & San Antonio
and 20 hours of listening to Callin's broken record saying, "Grammy's House."
15 bathroom stops
2 hotels
2 books on tape
0 trafic tickets and 0 flat tires!
a couple of hours well spent on side trips to Carlsbad Caverns & San Antonio
and 20 hours of listening to Callin's broken record saying, "Grammy's House."
5 comments:
Yeah, coming back from vacation kind of stinks. Although sleeping in your own bed again is nice. Are those caves in Carslbad, NM?
I'm so glad I got to see you for a few minutes during your trip! It was great!
Glad you made it home in one piece! That's fun that you got to make those great stops! Keep us updated on the dr. visits..../ when your ultrasound appt. will be! love you & miss you so much!
Fun pics of San Antonio. I think we have some posed in the exact same locations. :)
Great to be back isn't it? See you tomorrow!
Wow! So fun to catch up on all your recent blog posts! I envy your dedication & consistency in keeping it up. Maybe with the kids back in school I'll try to get back in the game. Great summer pictures! Thanks annie! we miss you guys!
Post a Comment