I decided that 4th of July is one of my FAVORITE holidays. But hands down, the part that makes it so wonderful is getting to spend it with family, and lots of them! And luckily we were able to go back and forth between our two families or have them joined together. (We really like the fact that our families are good friends and live 4 minutes away from each other.)
Breakfast & water slides at the church
Breakfast & water slides at the church
Neighborhood parade
7 comments:
Ahhhh! Callin's hair is gone. sad day:(
It's so good to see your parents, even just in pictures! Sounds like a good time. Can't wait to see ya in a few days!
How fun! I think Callin might just try to stay in AZ with all those fun cousins. I want to see Callin's 2 year old pictures. PS. I had contractions ALL NIGHT and then got up and nada. Ugh. This baby better come soon.
Looks like a blast!! When are you guys going to be here?? Let us know so we can plan something.
I'm so glad you're having fun Annie! Callin looks darling with his new cut, I love it! Enjoy your family!
Yea for Annie!!! Thank you so much for taking those cute pics and posting them for me! Good thing you are here!
Ha Ha! Looks like so much fun! We have loved being with family in AZ. It will be sad to leave.
Take care!
Post a Comment