Friday, June 26, 2009

We Heart Arizona!

Cal and I are having a fabulous time in AZ with all our favorite people! I hardly see Callin any more. He is one of the pack that roams from Popsicles on the trampoline, to driving bikes, cars, scooters, off to cool down in the pool, inside to color or watch Horton Hears a Who for the fourth time, down stairs to play dress up, house, or Lego's, into the bath with which ever kids may be sleeping over for the night, and finally they wind down and crash hard at night.

The 3 triplet cousins took a couple of hours to warm up to each other, but soon picked up right where they left off!

14 comments:

Theresa said...

I thought cal was wearing the big brother 2010 shirt and I was going to say congratulations,.but then I realized he was wearing the green stripey shirt,... oh well. congratulations to somebody! :)

t.t.turner said...

I was about to do the same thing! :)

t.t.turner said...

No, wait... is that Callin?!

Theresa said...

I certainly don't know,.. I assumed not since there was a lone pic of the boy in the green stripey,.. don't ask me though,...

Erin said...

How fun to have all of those cousins together! I can't wait to see you. We'll be there to listen to your mom and dad speak in church on the 12th, right? Do you know what time their ward is?

I Love Good Grub said...

I think a congratulations is in order! That's definitely Callin in that Big Brother 2010 shirt! That's such a cute idea. I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa were so excited!

anna said...

Cute shirt on Callin - very clever :) I am sure he is in heaven with all those buddies. I wish I could just throw my kids in the pack and take a little break :) We sure miss you guys but I KNOW you are having more fun there than sitting around here watching the guys study.

Sheri Lee said...

Those are some fun pics! What are you gonna do when it's time to go home? Cal will be so bored! I am so glad you guys are here!

Gonzalez Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am excited to hear more details.

ty and megs said...

wahoo for 2010!!!!!!

Sean and Becky Larson said...

Hey congratulations! That's so exciting.

Chase & Tricia said...

Very very fun! We miss you here. Maybe I'll see you in Mesa when we're there!

The Ayers Family said...

you're SO sneaky! Congrats!!!

adam and erica said...

Pretty good idea Miss Annie! Congrats on the new babe on the way. You will have to keep things posted on the blog=)