Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'll Give Ya Something to Yell About

1. 50 days until Christmas

2. It is still a high of 88 in sunny Arizona

3. Callin is rolling like crazy

5 comments:

ThePalmers said...

Hi Annie! It's Amber (Ferrell) Palmer. I have been looking at your blog for a couple weeks now and your Callin is just Darling!!! But... with such cute parents, how could you go wrong? Congrats!

Erin said...

Annie, that is the cutest thing!! I love it.

Kim said...

Okay, what could be cuter than that? I just sat here and giggled over it. He is just too darn cute! Love staying posted via the blog!!

Laura Blue said...

ok... simple blog, but how tender is that? he is getting so big. that callin sure is a cutie!

Amy and Dave B. said...

Annie he is getting so big. He's at a really fun age! And it just gets better too. We miss you at the school. It's just not the same.