Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


We had a wonderful day with both families. We started the day off with a Packard Family Turkey Trot! (Hopefully that can be a new tradition.) Then we spent the morning doing brunch, badmitten games and horse riding. We then headed over to the Lewis' for Thanksgiving yummy lunch and dinner feasts! We hiked off all the food today at the traditional Squaw Peak hike.

3 comments:

Tina said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving, we did too. Callin is so sweet and him crying in that video just makes me want to pick him up and give him a big hug. What a sweet little guy.

Bert and Benton said...

Sounds like you had a great thanksgiving. I'm very impressed with your turkey trotting and next day hiking! You've inspired me.

Bryan and Shelly Barney said...

Annie--

Hey girl. Long time no see. I had no idea you had a kid. He is so so cute. It looks like everything is going well for you. It was good to hear from you. Lets keep in touch.