Friday, November 9, 2007

Bedding

At five months old (today actually), Cal finally has some crib bedding! Thanks to a $2.00 bumper pad from Goodwill, a good wash, 50% off coupon for Joann's, and Grandma Lewis the seamstress- we are in business! Here is the photo shoot of Callin trying out his new bedding:



My camera lens needs to be cleaned-
sorry you can't see the cute blue elephants or the monkeys!

6 comments:

Laura Blue said...

that's awesome! and what a deal! bedding isn't cheap... so take it while you got it REALLY cheap... it's adorable!

Bert and Benton said...

Callin is adorable! Good work on the cheap finds and fixes!

Browns said...

Annie it looks adorable! I love the colors. The bed skirt looks really cute. Oh and the little baby does too!

Swirls of Happy said...

What a cutie! I love the blue velor bumper!

Amy said...

gotta love pinchng those pennies! That turned out soooo cute!

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

Take advantage of the seamstress while you can. I have to save my piles of projects for her...so much easier to have her close!