Thursday, November 29, 2007

He Sits, Falls, and Crawls

...well scooting is saying it a little more accurately. Callin has been sitting up for almost 2 weeks. He gets a little tired and looses his balance after about 5 minutes. The past 2 days he has been scooting up to about 4 feet with his right elbow.

The sit.

The fall.

The crawl.

(It is just a 1 scoot sample.)

10 comments:

Laura Blue said...

man, he sure is growing. how old is he now? 5 months almost?

ty and megs said...

i just want to reach out and squinch him! he is just so cute ann! hooray for baby milestones! :)

Tina said...

Yeah! So fun when they hit such big milestones! Isn't being a mother so fun? I love it!

Randi said...

Yeah Callin! How fun, doesn't it seem like just yesterday he was a peanut?

Stephen & Lauren Reber said...

Are you sure you can't come to Texas for Christmas?! I'd love to see that in person!

Browns said...

Annie he is so cute. I cant tell who he looks more like. I guess he looks alot like Doug, but I had always thought he looked more like you until these pictures. I love his round face!

Browns said...

Hey I tagged you. Write 6 things about yourself..better do it cause I want to see it!

Swan Family said...

He scoots like Caleb did! I can't believe he's already doing that. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and that you will have a wonderful Christmas. I'm so glad we're friends! love ya.

Heather said...

I can't believe how fast time flies. He is getting to be such a cute little guy...not that he wasn't before he js just growing up so fast. miss you

TyandMar said...

We love the Christmas card!! We feel very privileged to have gotten one this year!! We miss you guys, but it was sure fun seeing you this past weekend!! Glad it worked out. Callin continues to be adorable.