Thursday, June 21, 2007

I love my LEWIS family


Due to a resent complaint of no Lewis family photos on the blog...(the person may remain anonymous), we are dedicating today to the Lewis family!! Callin absolutely adores his Grandma and Grandpa Lewis!
Callin's first visitors were his Uncle CJ, Grandma and Grandpa Lewis, Uncle Ed, and Aunt Jennie.


Callin is looking forward to meeting his handsome Uncle Ben and charming great Grandma Lewis tomorrow. We are already planning a little experiment to see if Callin can discern between Daddy Doug and look alike Daddy, Uncle Ben! (We'll post the results for those who are interested!)
We are looking forward to a fun Lewis family filled weekend!! The upcoming events include "President Lewis" getting released, Cal's blessing on Sunday evening, and Cal's first plane ride next week as we get ready for St. George/Provo trip!

3 comments:

ty and megs said...

My interest is so peaked about your little experiment! Do post the results!

I hope I get to see you guys soon, but 'til then I'm lovin' the blog interaction!!

How I love ya!!

Randi said...

Hey Annie! I was blog-hopping and came across your blog. I can not believe I found you. I just started blogging my self and am loving it. Your little boy is so cute. I just had a baby too. How is motherhood treating you? If you are still in AZ we will have to get together some time. I was actually going through some old photos yesterday and I have some funny ones of us. How random, now I found your blog. Congrats on Callin!

Randi said...

Oh I forgot to say this was Randi Trejo. My blog is boyleredheads.blogspot.com
Sorry!