Monday, June 25, 2007
I didn't marry a handyman!
Doug has never been one to brag about his abilities to fix things--anything for that matter. I thought he learned his lesson after trying to install the new ceiling fan we put in the baby room. After to took the old fan out and tried for 3 days to figure out the wiring, we called a handyman to come and finish the job. Today he tried to battle a car!! Curt and Aimee have donated their old Contour to the currently car-less Lewis family! After only a few days the car died, luckily it was only just around the corner of the street we live on. Doug printed off the Mobil directions for "How to change an alternator" and goes to work. After only 20 minutes I go and check on him. With car parts strewn across the driveway he admits, "I think I've done all that I can do!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
True that!
Post a Comment