Uncle Ben (left) made a valiant effort to win Callin's heart, but Cal still has eyes for his dad (right)! He is getting baby hungry, so if anyone knows any cute single girls- let's set him up! Cal needs some more cousins! He has one more year at BYU and then will have his masters in Accounting. He is smart, funny, sensitive, loves the outdoors, musical, athletic, and is great with children!
4 comments:
Annie
"How we Love ya!" I was so excited to check out your blog...congrats on Callin...he's a cutie! You will have to bring him by in the fall. Enjoy! Love ya, Kathy Jo ("Happy Jo")
Yes, let's find a girl for Ben! I'm on board.
Annie,
Congrats on your little boy! I can't believe you had him at home. But I guess if anyone would know how to handle it, it'd be your mom. How cool that she could be there. Anyway, he's a cute little kid. So definitely let Doug know I'm happy to help if he doesn't already have too much advice being thrown at him. Keep us posted on how it all works out.
Annie and Doug,
Tara gave me your blog address. Annie, every time I read one of your posts I just start cracking up. I'm so glad to see your new addition!! I like the name too! Our son was born in December and his name is Dallin--like Callin with a D. It looks like things are going great! You can check out our blog at craigandlaurafamily.blogspot.com
Love,
Laura (Ford) Przybyla
p.s. I'll try to think of somebody at BYU that Ben can marry. =)
Post a Comment