Grandma came to town to join our boy party. It was so nice to have another girl around... Boys can just be so overwhelming male sometimes. (Note the no shirts and fort below.) Except for Ollie, he is still kind of like gender neutral. Except for when he pees when I am changing his diaper and just about hoses down my whole bed in the process.
Doug loves his ironed and tailored clothes. (I never iron.) Our weeded and treated flowerbeds. (I never weed.) The darling car seat cover. ( I rarely sew...) Our tidy house. (She is the worlds fastest cleaner. Are you seeing a pattern... she is a wonder woman who does it all...) Our date night. etc. etc. Come back soon!! You can be sure the ironing pile will be waiting!


2 comments:
Oh, you can tell how much your boys love her! I'm glad you're being well taken care of!
Yeah, LaCinda is not human. He is getting so big already! :)
Post a Comment